Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello. Welcome to the pit of despair. mUahAhAhAhAAA!!!

Yeah... just kidding about that... This is my blog. Duh. I call it "Amanda Tells Stories at Banana Land" for 9 reasons. Why the number nine you ask? I'll tell you why. I like that number.
1.My name is Amanda. Don't bother asking for my last name.
2.I like ponies.
3.I am crazy about bananas. It's a sickness, really.
4.I love to say the word banana, as well as type it or write it. I have tried to stop with many techniques, it doesn't work. And i don't even really like eating bananas that much, what's up with that? The word banana just always comes to my mind... anyway, we're getting off subject.
5.I love to tell stories. I want this to be a story blog. It's so fun to write silly stories, but I'm good at writing serious stories to. I will also share some of my poetry along the way.
6.It is the first thing that came to my mind. Again, my sickness for bananas.
7."Plantain Land" was already taken.
8.I like lands, as well as seas.
9.I, Amanda, am telling stories. In a strange place in my imagination called Banana Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment